meeting your child where they are, working to achieve their full potential
request a consultation

Most recent entries




First Nations and Inuit clients who have a status card number may qualify for short term crisis intervention mental health counselling. Dr. Limbos is a registered provider, and two initial assessments can usually be approved. After her assessment, Dr. Limbos can apply for up to 15 sessions of ongoing counselling, with the possibility for extension. Please visit Health Canada's website for further details ( To apply for funding, Dr. Limbos and the client must complete the following form.

Children who are relatives of Indian Residential School Survivors, may also qualify for funding under the Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program. The above website outlines some of the details of this program. In order to qualify, the name of the residential school and the name of the survivor must be provided and confirmed prior to funding.